Baby Swags Provides Expectant Celebrity, Sarah Shahi with a Baby Gift Basket as she Prepares for her First Child
Baby Swags was called upon to provide the newly expecting, first time mom, Sarah Shahi a celebrity gift basket to help her prepare for the birth of her son.
Plainfield, Il – June 25, 2009 – Baby Swags received a phone call to help newly expecting, first time celebrity mommy, Sarah Shahi by providing her with some of the best entrepreneurial mom-made and inspired pregnancy and baby related products. Sarah is currently a co-star in NBC’s “Life” which she plays homicide detective Dani Reese. Sarah Shahi and her husband, actor Steve Howey are expecting their first child, a son, later this summer.
Baby Swags was started in 2006 as a way to help promote work at home moms and the products they create. Since then, Baby Swags has grown leaps and bounds from hosting a gift suite, providing silent auction gift baskets to charities, talk show audience member gifting, local media coverage for their clients, national print exposure with celebrities using/wearing client products and more with a primary specialty of celebrity gifting. Baby Swags primarily provides exposure to new and small businesses who have limited marketing and advertising budgets. All products included are made out of love and passion, of course while maintaining the utmost quality.
Baby Swags client, Donna Bottari, owner of Il Cocco di Mamma provided a set of Arabic alphabet blocks to the expecting mom and states the reason for her product selection; “We thought it would be extra special to gift Sarah Shahi and her bundle of joy with Arabic Alphabet Blocks – to celebrate her heritage and give him that unique upbringing.” Baby Swags owner, Phyllis Pometta said that following the special request gifting, Sarah’s publicist sent an email that stated, “THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything! Sarah LOVES the basket! It was so perfectly put together.”, her rep continues, “I hope we have an opportunity to work together in the future.”
The following companies provided gifts to Sarah and her husband:
* Ritzy Bitzy – http://www.ritzybitzy.com – Protect babies clothing and save money by using the Baby Bottle Bib.
* Danielle Elizabeth Designs- http://www.danielleelizabethdesigns.com – Messenger diaper bag with removable changing pad in Pistachio Damask.
* Rio Nicole – http://www.rionicole.com – Handstamped sterling silver necklace. Included is a Swarvoski crystal and a freshwater pearl.
* Honey Bunz Diapers – http://www.honeybunzdiapers.com – A Selection of all natural bath and body products for mom and baby, plus personalized diapers and an autograph diaper kit.
* Il Cocco di Mamma – http://www.ilcoccodimamma.com – Arabic alphabet blocks to celebrate her heritage and give him that unique upbringing.
* LibraKnits – http://www.libraknits.com – Spro baby hat is made with unique bamboo, silk and lambswood yarn that feels wonderful on baby’s skin and will help keep him comfortable indoors and out.
* Holy Craft – http://holycraft.blogspot.com – Adorable custom baby blocks, a classic favorite with a fabulous new look.
* Toffee Creations – http://www.toffeecreations.net – Gourmet Raspberry Love Toffee and Brown Sugar Toffee and two baby shower favor samples.
* Tawna Hill Baby – http://www.tawnahillbaby.com – Tawna Hill Baby Bundle for Mom. Amazing Super Smoothie Cream, Soothing Mild & Oatmeal Bath, Sleepy Massage and Calming Oil.
* Elaine Farber – http://www.babylistsbook.com – Baby Lists – What to do and What to Get to Prepare for Baby, book for expecting and new moms.
* Magnolia Baby – http://www.magnoliababy.com – Complete Layette Set perfect for babies first year!
* Boodlebags – http://www.boodlebags.com – Diaper Changing Kit; “A complete, compact kit for diapering on the go.
Baby Swags prides itself on providing excellent services to help gain recognition to fellow work at home moms and their products by providing celebrities with VIP gift bags, assisting in selecting products for celebrity event gift bags and more. If you are a work at home mom and would like to see your products in an upcoming celebrity baby basket or if you have a teen related product and would like to get it in the hands of celebrity teens at the Teen Choice Awards, please contact Phyllis at http://www.babyswags.com for more details.
INTERVIEW CONTACT INFORMATION
Filed under: Expecting Celebrities, Press Releases | Tagged: Celebrity Baby Shower Gifting, Celebrity Gift Bag, Celebrity Gifting, Celebrity mommy, Execting Celebrity Mom, sarah shahi | 1 Comment »